2. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
3. Our cookies
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
|__asc||third party||30 minutes||The purpose is for targeting/advertising, set by Alexa Analytics|
|__auc||third party||1 year||The purpose is for targeting/advertising, set by Alexa Analytics.|
|__cfduid||persistent||1 month||The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address d apply security settings on a per-client basis. It doesnot correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||persistent||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||persistent||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|bcookie||third party||2 years||This cookie is set by linkedIn. The purpose of the cookie is to enable LinkedIn functionalities on the page.|
|bscookie||third party||2 years||Secure Browser Cookie set by Linkedin|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||persistent||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|ffwd-loader||persistent||1 month||This cookie is used to remember that you have viewed the homepage pre-loader. Once this cookie has been set you will not see the homepage pre-loader again until the cookie expires or is removed.|
|Google Analytics||persistent||1 Year||These cookies are used for tracking the user's behaviour on the website to understand the website performance and reach.|
|GPS||third party||30 minutes||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|IDE||third party||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|lang||persistent||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.|
|li_sugr||third party||2 months||Targeting and Advertising plugin, set by Linkedin.|
|lidc||third party||1 day||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and used for routing.|
|lissc||third party||1 year||Targeting/advertising cookie set by Linkedin|
|UserMatchHistory||third party||1 month||Cookie placed by Linkedin - to enable ad delivery or retargeting.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||third party||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||third party||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
4. Analytics cookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
5. Blocking cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 36) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 41), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
6. Deleting cookies
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 36), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 41), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
7. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Fast Fwd Multimedia Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under company registration number 7172996, and our registered office is at Suite 3, Falcon Works House, 40 Regent Place, Birmingham, B1 3NN, United Kingdom.
- Our principal place of business is at Suite 3, Falcon Works House, 40 Regent Place, Birmingham, B1 3NN, United Kingdom.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 0121 236 8007.
8. Your consent